Recruiting people aged 60-80 and don’t have any particular memory concerns or an Alzheimer’s diagnosis to take part in a trial to help identify some new treatments.
- They are aged 60-80.
- Have a study partner (a friend or relative) to accompany them for some visits.
- If you have not had a stroke in the last 12 months or active cancer.
- Always available – people can jump in at anytime
Benefits of attending
- Free, thorough health screening, including MRI scans & PET scans.
- Feel confidence in your health report with expert feedback & care at no extra cost
- Participate in low-stress & low-anxiety trial testing, including free genetic testing
- Volunteers get early access to new, advanced treatments for memory loss
- Travel expenses are reimbursed for each visit